Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2009 6:05:00 PM EDT
disclaimer "Not a for sale thread"  

Had a guy trade me one on a low dollar vehicle I had.  It's an SGW stop sign lowered 20" hbar. It has the A-1 upper with a P and M forge code.  Barrel is unmarked heavier profile 20" (likely 1-9) with A2 fsb secured with roll pins.  Lower is A-1 "style" but with mag fence, stop sign, A1 pistol grip and buttstock.  It has a bit of finish wear (85%) from riding around in a pickup seat or whatever, but I do not believe it has been shot a hell of a lot by looking at it. The takedown pins are a bit of a bitch to get in, which I believe was not uncommon with these lowers.  Serial # is Z988X, more than likely a "pre-ban" for places like NY.  What's a fair asking price  for the complete gun IYO?

Link Posted: 10/30/2009 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have a price amount for you but a date.  I got my SN: Z2XXX SGW stop sign lower around 1987 just before I went to Germany.  (going off my memory as the rifle is home in the safe)

CD
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply Combat_Diver.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Here in Connecticut, the preban receiver can be worth 400 to 600 on its own.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here in Connecticut, the preban receiver can be worth 400 to 600 on its own.

Same here in NY.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top