Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 7:31:11 PM EDT
Can you guys tell me around what a guy is to pay for this setup? I dont know anything about AR's but would like to get one and found this... Are there any negatives with this rifle? Shoud I go for it if its a good price? Please let me know

Quote:
"This is a almost new (less then 1,000 rounds and only good ammo...no wolf ammo). M4 style assault rifle. It comes with the new style muzzle brake which actually reduces recoil unlike all the other bird cage style looking ones. It has a $200.00 sure fire rail system with forgrip mounted to it. This rifle comes with six 30 round magazines, two of which are clamped together using a mag clamp. It also comes with a acogs style red dot scope and a 3x9 sniper style scope. it has a 6 point collapsable stock and all other features of the standard M4 rifle used by the military. this rifle is almost brand new and I have taken amazing care of it. Also comes with the 3 point tactical sling so the rifle hangs in front of you like the police swat uses"

full DPMS upper and Lower. only thing changed from factory DPMS is the sure fire rail system

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top