Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2003 6:58:03 AM EDT
Anyone know where i can find info on the pre/post serial # cut off for the SR25? thanks!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Homepage here: [url]http://www.ar15.com/content/legal/serialNumberList.html[/url]

Says:
[b]Knights Armament Co.[/b]
All AR-15’s are post ban, very few AR-10’s are pre-ban. No further info at this time.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I've owned a couple of preban SR-25's and both were threaded for a sound suppressor.  However, there's a cap that covers the threads for use when no suppressor is installed so you really need the SR-25 in front of you to be sure.

Wes Grant or Paul at MSTN will probably have a more definitive answer.  (Check for them in the Industry Forum.)
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies guys, i actually did see the list on the front page, called and left a mesg. with Knights, and did a google search before i posted here.

I'll try with MSTN.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top