Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2003 3:32:35 PM EDT
I have an opportunity for a deal on a custom Eagle Arms Pre-ban rifle with 3 uppers.
The rifle is a "Golden Eagle" National Match with a two stage match trigger. Hand Fitted, Forged receivers,Weights, sling, etc...
The second upper is an "Eagle Eye Long Range" fitted to the original lower with a 24" Wilson, 1.25" dia., SS bull barrel, flattop A3 upper with Anschutz Micrometer sights, etc..
The third upper is a M4 16" carbine.
All three uppers have Match-grade Wilson SS barrels and are fitted to the original lower. They come in an aluminum case fitted for all the parts.
I don't have any experience with the Eagle Arms products and was wondering if this deal was worth pursuing.
I have 17 years experience with M16's and AR-15's in the military and LE, but haven't handled the Eagle products..BTW--This rifle and uppers were made by a tech at Eagle arms for their team and was sold new/unfired to the individual I am getting it from.He was friends with the tech and had the rifle made to the team specs for his individual purchase. Please give some opinions before I make the deal...
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Eagle Arms lowers are top notch - forged, standard sized pins, excellent fit and finish.  The Golden Eagles were fairly accurate rifles.  The other 2 uppers only add to the appeal.  If the price is right, grab it [:D].
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Eagle Arms lowers are top notch - forged, standard sized pins, excellent fit and finish.  
View Quote

Ditto.  Ive got two pre-ban Coal Valleys.  Will never part with them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top