Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 8:09:45 PM EDT
Can someone tell me how do you go about mounting the M93A on an AR so it meets legal regs? Does the stock come pre-pinned or do you pin it in place/position yourself? Excuse my ignorance..newbie here!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
You can special order it directly from MagPul pinned in the position you want. You can also send in an M93 or M93A that you currently own for it to be fixed.

I'm not sure if any other dealers offer this service, I ordered mine directly from MagPul.

Here is mine fixed in position four, mounted on my Colt MT6400C:

After the sunset MagPul will restore your stock to it's proper configuration

Edited to add: Oops, Troy beat me to it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet lookin rifle Cjan!!! OK will get it direct from Magpul
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sweet lookin rifle Cjan!!! OK will get it direct from Magpul

Thanks

Good luck with your new MagPul-they are worth every single penny even when fixed. With the exception of the Crane, I own or have tried nearly every type of fixed and sliding buttstock on the market. The MagPul is the most comfortable I have ever had the pleasure of installing.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top