Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2005 10:48:51 AM EDT
I've shot thousands of rounds of Wolf 223 wiht near zero problems but this batch is giving me some real issues.

Lot# P235-04

I've tried three boxes and have had my extractor peel the rim off the casing on 2 rounds and one round blow the primer completely out.  I finished the day with 200 rounds of Winchester with zero issues.  I’m emailing Wolf now and informing them.  Just thought I send out a heads up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#1]
nice thing about wolf is they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee..

dont like the ammo.. send the unshot portion back for a full refund
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got off the phone with Wolf.  They are sending me a UPS lable to mail the remaining ammo back and they will replace the ammo.  I could have recieved a refund but I'll give them one more change because of their good customer assistance.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
nice thing about wolf is they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee..

dont like the ammo.. send the unshot portion back for a full refund

I'm thinking of a particular domestic shotshell manufacturer that could take a lesson from these guys.  

Sam
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just got off the phone with Wolf.  They are sending me a UPS lable to mail the remaining ammo back and they will replace the ammo.  I could have recieved a refund but I'll give them one more change because of their good customer assistance.

That is very awsome of you to give them another chance.
Let us know what happens.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is very awsome of you to give them another chance.
Let us know what happens.

No kidding.. most would tar and feather them after 1 FTFeed ..... personally I love the stuff....

but it just fits nicely in my college budget
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up...I'm gonna check which batch I have.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Me too, I have a few thousand rounds of Wolf, glad to hear they are stepping up the plate.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Very cool of Wolf...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I have about 200 rounds left of lot # FP235-04

The first 200 or so went bang 100%.

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I found out that I have a second brick of 500 rounds of that same lot.  At the end of this weekends campout / Coyote hunt /shoot I'm going to shoot a couple of boxes of this brick to see if it has the same issues.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
being that it's practice ammo, i can deal with 1 or 2 problems per 1000.  I just started using 9mm wolf in my handguns and love it.  It's more accurate and smokes less than my last case of UMC.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top