Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 8:17:30 AM EDT
Well, I got bored yesterday, so I decided to bastardize an AR.

I had it on yahoo, but the link didnt work, so you'll have yo copy and paste the tripod link
here it is

http://redwolfmooncaller.tripod.com/happybushy.jpg

Features (or lack therof) include:
No pistol grip, to prevent spray firing.

No carry handle, They're to military looking for simple civilians.

No scary military style front sight. They're to tall and help you aim with deadly precision while "hosing down" an area (from the hip)

A plain looking stock, just like grandpa's winchester!

No barrel shroud, because it's fun getting burned!

And most important, they're only available in hot pink, cause black guns are mean.

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#1]
ThaT link doesnt work. I'd like to see this though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
edited to alter the link
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice! But shouldnt you have a five round mag instead?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, the magazine is just for looks, you have to load the rounds 1 by one into the chamber ;)
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I dunno...  A detachable-looking magazine is kinda scary military-looking.  I don't see any reason why a civilian would need a military-looking fake magazine.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]
'Politically Correct Rifle' is an oxymoron.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Somebody needs to paint their entire AR15 bright bright yellow.

It would be the "Have a Day" AR15.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:20:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=4159[/img]
[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:01:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
stuff
View Quote

I take it that you used MS Paint for your little "project", am I correct? It's just a guess, but I figured you wouldn't have the knowledge or the wherewithall to buy/warez yourself a copy of Photoshop.

PS, Please don't ever try to be creative again, especially if stupid shit like this is the best you can do.
PPS, Consider suicide.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who pissed in your cheerios?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Who pissed in your cheerios?
View Quote

The forums are kind of faggy to the point of being unreadable lately. I'd imagine it has to do with the massive influx of newbies as of late.

Oh well, here's to hoping that eventually the forums will be subscription based as a means of earning some income for the ar15.com owners and as a way to weed out people with nothing substantial to share(yeah I know I'm being hypocritical because I myself am not sharing anything worthwhile but someone seriously needed to flame the original poster for putting such crap on a fine site such as ar15.com).
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Oly already has a model named PCR

OSA
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
stuff
View Quote

I take it that you used MS Paint for your little "project", am I correct? It's just a guess, but I figured you wouldn't have the knowledge or the wherewithall to buy/warez yourself a copy of Photoshop.

PS, Please don't ever try to be creative again, especially if stupid shit like this is the best you can do.
PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote
[rolleyes]...Dumbest post I've seen in a VERY long time, this one.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
stuff
View Quote

PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote

This guy (Einrich) is just looking for trouble I guess. Where's my troll gun when I need it?

[frag]

I guess I only count the days until justice prevails and he's permanently banned. [:D]

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
stuff
View Quote

PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote

This guy (Einrich) is just looking for trouble I guess. Where's my troll gun when I need it?

[frag]

I guess I only count the days until justice prevails and he's permanently banned. [:D]

View Quote

With posts like that, it might not take long.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
stuff
View Quote

PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote

[frag]

View Quote

With posts like that, it might not take long.
View Quote

Exactly. Guys like Einrich are their own worst enemy. Ain't life grand? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Whoo, cranky...Actually i used paintshop pro, as I loathe photoshop, and no, dont worry, you're the only one that has super secret knowledge on how to use a search engine to find cracked software.
Besides, I didnt say it was creative, I said I was bored and goofing off.

P.S. Get a better attitude.

Quoted:
PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#20]
SIC-UM Katherine,
As I see it this forum is good for info as well as entertainment.
Hell if someone wants to get picky, I'll PISS IN the Cheerios, (Mods. excluded of course).
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The forums are kind of faggy to the point of being unreadable lately. I'd imagine it has to do with the massive influx of newbies as of late.
View Quote

Right ... I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with people that have elitist asshole attitudes [rolleyes]

Oh well, here's to hoping that eventually the forums will be subscription based as a means of earning some income for the ar15.com owners and as a way to weed out people with nothing substantial to share(yeah I know I'm being hypocritical because I myself am not sharing anything worthwhile but someone seriously needed to flame the original poster for putting such crap on a fine site such as ar15.com).
View Quote

I'll second that ... here's to hoping mandatory subscription bars [:K] like you from ever gracing these forums again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

...The forums are kind of faggy to the point of being unreadable lately. I'd imagine it has to do with the massive influx of *newbies* as of late...

(Emphasis added)

View Quote

Including yourself?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The forums are kind of faggy to the point of being unreadable lately. [red]I'd imagine it has to do with the massive influx of newbies as of late.[/red]

View Quote

October 2002 isn't that long ago, newbie.

This reminds me of that picture we used to post a while ago.  I think you guys know which one.  The one with the GI and canteen cup.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
PPS, Consider suicide.
View Quote

Maybe you should take your own advice? And, would you like some cheese on that wahh-burger?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#25]
[img]http://planet-of-games.bei.t-online.de/pix/stfu.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The forums are kind of faggy to the point of being unreadable lately. [red]I'd imagine it has to do with the massive influx of newbies as of late.[/red]

View Quote

October 2002 isn't that long ago, newbie.

This reminds me of that picture we used to post a while ago.  I think you guys know which one.  The one with the GI and canteen cup.
View Quote

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12662[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#27]
That's the one.  Thanks Gloftoe.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#28]
This thread sux, let it die.
GG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top