Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2004 11:22:21 AM EDT
I'm looking for the SOFT orangish ones like Colt used to ship with their conversion uppers. Not the harder plastic red ones that need to be trimmed. I have looked high and low, but cannot find them. If somebody else has noticed the two different styles and has a lead I would greatly appreciate it! I'd like to pick up a bunch.


Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:33:36 PM EDT
The last one I got from Bushmaster was really hard, and had to be cut down considerably to allow the weapon to close.

I just got a pair from Midway(p/n 698479) made by DPMS, and they were the softer, squishy kind. HTH.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:21:12 AM EDT
Paladin- Thanks!!!!
Top Top