Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2005 6:32:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2005 12:14:30 PM EDT by 234747]
What does everyone use to clean a suppressor? I have an Advanced Armament M4-2000 which hardly requires any cleaning based on the instructions included with the can. This and simplicity of mounting are the primary reasons I chose this model, not to mention a lifetime warranty. They say in there every 1 to 2000 rounds to use something like simple green or laquer thinner. I have gone the simple green route, but I have to say that it didn't work very well. What is out there that I can soak it in to safely clean and remove all the nastiness inside of the can?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:58:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 234747:
What does everyone use to clean a suppressor? I have an Advanced Armament M4-2000 which hardly requires any cleaning based on the instructions included with the can. This and simplicity of mounting are the primary reasons I chose this model, not to mention a lifetime warranty. They say in there every 1 to 2000 rounds to use something like simple green or laquer thinner. I have gone the simple green route, but I have to say that it didn't work very well. What is out there that I can soak it in to safely clean and remove all the nastiness inside of the can?

Slip 2000 carbon cutter.

Soak it completely for 24 hours.
Top Top