Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:12:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2005 12:15:24 PM EDT by 234747]
What kind of buffer tube needs to be used with a VLTOR stock? I have heard that it has to be at least mil-spec or a Colt. Where can I get the correct buffer tube to use with this stock?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:29:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 1:30:20 PM EDT by Gimme_A_Carbine]
You need one that is mil-spec, i.e.-VLTOR, LMT, CMT, or Colt. Only these buffer tubes will work.

Many of the vendors on this site's industry section will have the correct tubes. The best bet as far as price will probably just be to purchase a kit from VLTOR, which includes their tube.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:28:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 2:28:56 PM EDT by mcgrubbs]
Top Top