Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/23/2003 3:18:46 PM EDT
Hello everyone-

I am a newbie in Central NY (Syracuse area) and I just bought my very first AR-15 M4A3 type. But I don't know any places to shoot it! So if anyone who posts in here can recommend a good gun club or a public range to shoot it at...i would much appreciate it. I will probably have tons of questions about my new friend, so I look forward to talking to all of you. Thanks in advance.

Justin
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:02:37 PM EDT
Try hometown NY I've lived in Albany/Saratoga,born in Elmira but don't recall any areas in Syracuse area. Except uncles farm. Luck to yea Maybe Hiram Ranger will be able to help
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:57:02 PM EDT
there are several shooting ranges around the area. i shoot at the Otisco lake rod and gun club and on occasion at the pompey rod and gun club. Where do you live? maybe i could direct you to a gun club in the area.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:00:19 PM EDT
I grew up on a huge farm in Schoharie County, so we didn't need a range. Try asking some farmers if they need woodchuck control and they may let you set up some targets. (away from the cows though)Especially if they are milk cows. Mark
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:35:28 PM EDT
Top Top