Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/3/2006 9:20:51 AM EST
I'm planning on building my first AR soon. I can't decide rather or not I should go the piston route or not. What say you?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:29:01 AM EST
If I had the extra cash I would buy one now, but it would be behind this list:

Colt LE6920---got one
RRA Varminter---got one
Colt LE6933---Damn AFT approval wait!!!
17HMR AR15---waiting on barrel to come in
M607D Retro---collecting parts for the build
M4-2000---waiting on funding
Colt LE6921---waiting on funding
LW GP 10.5---waiting on funding
Some sort of pistol length

It is on the list, just have other desires that need addressing first.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:29:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:35:50 PM EST
Go piston! Here's my opinion and some discussion: XCR/piston thread

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:13:43 AM EST
Go piston, if you don't mind waiting! I am on week 3 since I have ordered my POF upper, and I am certain that I will be waiting many more weeks before getting it.

I wonder if DSA has complete rifles in stock and ready to ship?
Top Top