Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/20/2006 2:16:01 PM EST
Does anybody know of an extender that can be used to push the pistol grip back about 1/2" to 3/4"
for shooters with larger hands?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:26:18 PM EST
Check out the Magpul pistol pistols grips. The large size insert is pretty big. BSW
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:48:20 PM EST
check out sinclair international i bought a grip extender from them years ago. It sets the grip back about 3/4.Also check out the industry page and see if one of the dealers there sells the item.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:21:00 PM EST
pkfirearms has what your looking for its called rite pull
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:18:55 PM EST
Excellent !
Thanks Guys....
Top Top