Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 10:27:26 PM EDT
Any suggestions for a good reliable pistol caliber upper? Im thinking of something in 9mm or 45 whichever has the cheapest mags. Also anyone know of a good mag well adapter?

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:16:00 AM EDT
[#1]
First of all, there is a Rimfire & Pistol Caliber section, so you can read & post there.
A Mod could move this.

Second, I have had an Oly 9 conversion for 2 years & I love it. I use Sten mags &
I often take it to the range, & leave my .223's at home. Very accurate, relatively
quiet, & fun! I really enjoy taking it to the IPCS matches sometimes, as well.

There a varying opinions as to which one is best, & they all have their
good & bad points. Do the research, pick one you like, buy it & enjoy.

I'm making headway to getting a suppressed 9mm upper soon.

Good Luck,

Johnny C!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the 9mm and the 45 uppers from Olympic.  Both are great!  Sten mags for the 9mm, and the same 9mm sten mags also load for the 45, but the 45 also uses Uzi mags.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top