Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 7:08:20 AM EST
I have a RRA pistol lower I purchased awhile ago. I've since changed my mind about building a pistol and wish to use it for a rifle instead. As the lower was designated and sold as a "pistol" am I'm going to run into a problem if I use it to build a rifle instead. I'm thinking not, because I remember T/C kits and .45 auto kits to transform a pistol into a rifle, but I still want some validation first.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:15:05 AM EST
You have to build it into a pistol first!!! Then take Pictures to prove it was once a pistol, then build your rifle, it is easy, before you put the butstock/stock body on the buffer tube it is a pistol, no matter how long the barrel is. Lets use a 20" A2 for example I could assemble the whole "rifle", less butstock, and it is a pistol. take a picture to prove it was once a pistol, then slide the stock body on the buffer tube, and put a screw in it, and it is a rifle, you can go back and forth to pistol/rifle as you please, but remember if the barrel is less than 16" you cant have a stock on it. so put a legal length barrel on before putting a stock on.
Top Top