Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/11/2006 5:28:51 AM EST
I have done some searches on the web for pinned railed gas blocks and have not had any luck. Is there such a thing? does anyone know where I can find one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:07:17 AM EST
Never heard of one, but that doesn't mean much.

I have seen rails that clamp on to a standard FSB.

Do you have a problem with removing your pinned FSB and replacing it with a clamp-on railed one?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:21:25 AM EST
No, I can remove the stock front sight OK, in fact on one rifle I did and put a weaver gas block on and it works OK. I am going to do another rifle and put a railed gas block on, but was wondering about one that would be pinned. I think it would be more secure and would line up with the hole in the barrel easier.
Top Top