Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Abso-da-da-damn-lutely love your AR-10 hog stories.

Dave S
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Art(?),

Would you be willing to be the hog slayer in this thread:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=262940

Check pg. 8 for my post.

Thanx,

Dave S
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The cost of the ammo is covered... I need an address to send the USPS M.O.
Or could I cover a box of handgun ammo of your choice of caliber... 9mm, 40SW, 45ACP?

Please IM or eM me.

Thanx!!!!!!

Dave S

da-da-damn, maybe we can get this covered by PayPal?
Crown, souper-dooper ammo and hogs... hell, sounds scientific enough for this southerner.  Though, I would much prefer 10yr old Ancient Ancient Age or 12 yr  Elijah Craig.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Sniper

I have fond memories of the Victoria/Edna area. When I was in college I did an internship with a chemical company and had test plots with some farmers there. I hog hunted with a couple of guys that I got to know. They all hunted with dogs and horses and killed them with knives.

There was a little crossroads, I think the store was called the Cowboy country corner. It was a small grocery/ convenience store/bar/ domino hall. The town had a little mom and pop hotel and a handfull of houses, but other wise a dried up dusty place. The owner told me about an older fellow that came in every day and told stories about how he grew up in the little place and that one of Bonnie and Clyde's hideouts was next door to his. I don't know exactly how true his stories were but I would of liked to sit on a bar stool and listen for awhile.

Some folks might consider little things and places like this to be boring but it always fascinates the hell out of me.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#7]
/snip/ Quoted:

I will let you know if it kills them any deaderhinking.gif
/end of snip/

That's what I'm interested in finding out.  How about we ship some to the desert and let the boys use some on some suitable "live, but scared shitless and running for their miserable lives al-Qaeda targets" and report back the results?  Results might be "real dead", "way deader", "dead and damn messed up", "pretty messed up but not dead", "ooh, that looks painful", "just as dead as that one", "not quite as dead as that one there that got hit by a .50" and so on and so forth.  Instructive and PROductive.
someone take away my keyboard
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag for the outcome
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top