Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:39:30 PM EDT
Overall the Tripower is better than I expected, considering some of the reviews I've read. The chevron is bright and crisp using just the fiber illumination in normal daylight conditions. However when aiming from a dim area into a bright area the reticle washes out, but the battery back-up is sufficiently bright in these conditions. The tritium is also visible in near darkness and total darkness, but with a flashlight mounted you have to call on the battery back-up to make the reticle visible. Sighting it in wasn't a task at all, but then again I have a boresighter to make that task easier.All in all I'm impressed with the construction and ingeniuity of the Tripower.
Now, on to the Larue. Nothing needs to be said about the consturction, fit or finish of this mount that hasn't already been said. Larue makes a superb product and you can tell as soon as you open the packaging that you have recieved a well thought out and tested design. That being said, I am continuously impressed and in awe of Larue's products and people. I will buy from them again and again. I just need to part with the  $1400 for their sniper target and I'll be set. Anyways... Here's the pictures.  I apologize for the amature photo's but I'm not very digital camera savy yet.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Love those LRT mounts...did yours have a big warning tag on it..."Danger"....?

Nice rig btw...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I concur ....

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Love those LRT mounts...did yours have a big warning tag on it..."Danger"....?

Nice rig btw...

No Danger tag, but it did come with a Larue tactical hat and survival tool!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top