Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2009 8:48:33 PM EDT
I picked this one up at a gun shop in Dec. 08 and have been upgrading it and shooting it ever since.

It had a 20" Hbar with a UTG quad rail when I bought it. I quickly replaced those with regular hanguards and some goodies.
Sorry about the crappy pics, one was taken with my camcorder and the other two with disposable cameras. (Too cheap to buy a digital)

It wasn't long before I ordered an m4 upper assembly from Bushmaster along with some other upgrades.

I have about 2k rounds through this rifle allready. The only problems i've had with it was after I put in a BCM auto bolt carrier I started to get alot of FTE and eventually I just put the stock Bushy bolt carrier with a BCM extractor upgrade back in and haven't had problems with it since. I shot over 500 rounds at an Appleseed shoot this past weekend with it and it ran like a champ.

Heres the breakdown.

Bushmaster XM15-E2S lower
Bushmaster m4 16" upper
DD 7.0 Omega rail
BCM mil spec receiver extension
Magpul Moe stock
Tango down stubby VFG
Eotech 512
YHM buis
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE!! props for replacing the UTG with stock parts. i like the M4 upper

great rifle
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice! Just got my first too! Apparently this is the beginning of the end for us!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Indeed! Its all over now
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the compliments.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Very nice! Just got my first too! Apparently this is the beginning of the end for us!

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"-from Dante's Inferno and very nice upgrade!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#6]
So what was wrong with the middy upper? Just didn't like the weight of the HBAR?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what was wrong with the middy upper? Just didn't like the weight of the HBAR?

Nothing was wrong with it really. I just wanted a carbine upper with m4 cuts.

I still put that upper on every now and then and shoot with the irons.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
nice..now the only problem is trying to hold back multiplying your collection.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top