Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2003 7:26:28 PM EDT
I found this website- Sean's Flashlights

This guy is a collector of lots of SureFires and other flashlights.   There are some neat comparison photos of their beams lighting up bedrooms, garages, offices, back yard sheds, etc.   I was really impressed with the new L4 Digital Lumamax LED- For clearing interior of buildings, it looked more efficient than the A2 Aviator's high-beam!  

I wasn't really interested in the L4, and was just about to get an Aviator- But after seeing these photos I will definetely reconsider.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:18:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool site.  I hope to see more LED options engineered into weapon lights also. (other than just the m900)  Sometimes you wanna blind the bastard, sometimes you just wanna see!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The Nav LEDs are already on the M500s but the LED light you saw in the pics of the L4 was the MAIN light.  The only other light I know of that uses LEDs for low light and an incandecent for the main light is the handheld Surefire Aviator.  I think Isight makes an LED version of the M6 but you can swap back and forth between the light sources very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, the insight M3LED.  I have one in green and really like it.  It doesn't seem as tough as a surefire, but its a great indoor/nightstand accessory.  The interface/ controls are great.  It lives on a Glock 19 and has caused no problems.  (I think it'd be happier on a TLEIIrl though.)
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top