Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/10/2003 7:26:28 PM EDT
I found this website- Sean's Flashlights

This guy is a collector of lots of SureFires and other flashlights. There are some neat comparison photos of their beams lighting up bedrooms, garages, offices, back yard sheds, etc. I was really impressed with the new L4 Digital Lumamax LED- For clearing interior of buildings, it looked more efficient than the A2 Aviator's high-beam!

I wasn't really interested in the L4, and was just about to get an Aviator- But after seeing these photos I will definetely reconsider.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:18:56 AM EDT
Cool site. I hope to see more LED options engineered into weapon lights also. (other than just the m900) Sometimes you wanna blind the bastard, sometimes you just wanna see!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 12:09:59 PM EDT
The Nav LEDs are already on the M500s but the LED light you saw in the pics of the L4 was the MAIN light. The only other light I know of that uses LEDs for low light and an incandecent for the main light is the handheld Surefire Aviator. I think Isight makes an LED version of the M6 but you can swap back and forth between the light sources very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:16:24 AM EDT
Yep, the insight M3LED. I have one in green and really like it. It doesn't seem as tough as a surefire, but its a great indoor/nightstand accessory. The interface/ controls are great. It lives on a Glock 19 and has caused no problems. (I think it'd be happier on a TLEIIrl though.)
Top Top