Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:13:10 PM EDT
Like the title says
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:21:30 PM EDT
What you're referring to is called a "recce" rifle... there was a pic thread but it's fallen off the board now.

MSTN has several pics on a page that show you some of these configurations.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:31:31 PM EDT
Thats what I was looking for.

Thanks for the reply.
Top Top