Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:00:55 PM EDT
I just took the family on a field trip.  We drove from Hudson to Eau Claire, WI in order to pick up a lower receiver for my first build.  The folks at Greater Midwest Mercantile handle all the transfers for LCW and were very nice.  Not only did I get a top quality LMT made receiver but they threw in a free Lauer Custom Weaponry T-shirt for my trip out there.  They will definately get my business in the future.
I also placed an order with ADCO to get the RRA LPK with 2 stage and a Vltor stock.  Hopefully I'll see those by the end of the week.  Can't wait to start building.

Now here's where I request some advice:
I looked at the LMT rifle lenghth MRP with a 16" mid but damn the price.  So, I looked at a flat-top with Larue 12" over a 16" mid and that was pretty damn spendy also.  Now I'm thinking just go for the MRP because I can throw a 6.8mm in SO EASY.  Any words of wisdom?

(this bug bites really hard)     SKAL    
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
How much did you pay if you don't mind, wondering if I should stop in next time I pass through Eau Claire.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I was hoping to pay $120 but it was $130.  I'd have bought the T-shirt anyway so I still came out ahead...    
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top