Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/31/2005 1:10:08 PM EDT
I'm inches away from buying this M17 that's been reworked by KKF. I wanted to go with a scout scope but I'm told there's just not enough eye relief on teh rail. So now I'm thinking low power (fixed pwoer plz), tough as nails scope, I'd like a lighted reticle option but must work with no batteries. I've come up with the IOR 3x and the nsn acog. Acog would give me rough buis on a rifle with very little room for proper buis. The other setup would be teh IOR which takes up not alot of rail space leaving room for a set of dpms mangonels which are the only buis I'd consider on this, as I could mount the rear one backwards, giving me two or three inches of eye relief.

I may just go only iron sights, with a carry handle and LMT front sight tower. It certainly would look like the bastard child of many different rifles in that configuration! But I want to keep this simple, so that option is not off the table just yet.

But back to the point, low fixed power, no batteries-option.... prefer a lit reticle, not a HAVE-TO-HAVE though. Please bear in mind the rifle its going on. Should allow for 3-4 inches of eye relief and not take up too much mounting space....

rifle:

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:18:57 PM EDT
Compact acog. TA47 would be nice....
Top Top