Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:11:20 AM EDT
Anyone have pictures of shotgun scopes set up on an M4 or similar length carbine? Interested to what kind of mounts are used and how the scope sits on the flat top.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a simmons pro-diamond shotgun scope in an RRA mount on a flat top upper.  It works for 3-gun applications.  The eye relief works well with this setup but I don't shoot nose-to-charging-handle.  
right side closeup
left side closeup
front view of the upper

BM 20" govt. profile barrel
BM vented FF tube
BM A3 upper and bolt group
Simmons 1.5-5x20 scope
RRA 1-piece mount for 1" scope tubes
Clark/Miculek brake  
Dillon 550 toolheads and Otis cleaning kit in the background
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Nikon 1.5X4.5 mounted on low profiel rings sitting on a detachable riser on a flat top M&A mid length upper. Rear of scope sits forward of the charging handle, riser extends forward over the delta ring. Use 1911user's pics and move the scope about 2 1/2" forward, and you have my set up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top