Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 9:34:30 AM EDT
Pic request, 20" BBL with free float tube.  Any one have one of these?  I am planning on building an upper similar to it.

Thanks for all your help,

Mac

Something like this would be nice.  What do you guys think of the front sight base or the gas block?

I was looking more toward the iron sights than a scope.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a 24" barrel with the extended length JP vented FF handguard that covers the gas block......

Here's a 20" barrel with the Hogue FF  handguard.........

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want a 20" free floater and iron sights... this is greentips' MRF equipped rifle.  I REALLY like it.  I hope he doesnt mind me posting this pic.

Stainless
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:48:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you think that rifle at the top would look pretty awesome if I put an ARMS #40 and a YHM flip up sight on a 20"  BM Gov. Profile barrel?  Or would I need to add some rails to it?  Or would I even need to put a YHM flip up for good looks?  I want something that looks nice, but also very useable.

It would look something like this but with the other handguards that are represented at the top.  It would have an ACE stock and a YHM flip up though.  

Any suggestions on what I should do?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's a YHM rifle-length railed FF tube on a BM 20" HBAR, RRA railed gas block, RRA upper.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top