Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2003 7:17:15 PM EDT
Hello. I know how you guys love to look at pics so heres one. It's nothing special but it some of what I brought home in one day of spending.

The top is a Bushmaster A3 with the light weight 16" barrel. I put the Knights M4 Rail System on it and the Knight's forward grip. The stock is a factory Bushmaster preban stock with it permanently fixed in the rear position. I wanted to go with this M4 type of stock and Bushmaster does not sell these for postbans seperatley. I want to stay all Bushmaster.
I bought a ARMS #40A2 flip up in the rear. Very nice sight!
Next on my list for it is a harris bipod with the ARMS # 32 adaptor for quick release.
After that I will be buying the ARMS #22M68 with the Cantilever Ext. Soon after that I will get a Aimpont N/V comp. scope.

I like the weight reduction of this profile of barrel. We'll see how it lasts. We'll break it in with 1000 rounds next range trip.

Next is a Glock 19. This is my carry gun and is awaiting 500 round test at the next trip to the range.

After that,
Next is a basic Ruger 10/22 Carbine. I am trying to decide on optics for this one. I dont want to spend over 50.00 for optics. I plan to use this one on small game hunting here in CT.

I have some other guns but these are most recent for one day of gun store shopping.

More to come in the near future.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you got a nice looking red X anyway. They let you own guns like that up in CT? [;)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
"Access Denied (Usage Limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

"
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
try again..i see it

or go to

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/93056/setof3.JPG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top