Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2010 12:29:44 PM EDT
Gents, if anyone would be so kind, I'd like to see a Lightweight barrel (preferably 14.5") with a Vltor VC-1 mounted, and another with a Smith Vortex mounted.

I am busy making long, detailed plans for swapping barrels (and flash hiders) around, and need to see the difference, since these are both Gemtech HALO compatible FH's.

Also, does the VC-1 approach the Vortex in terms of flash suppression?  Does anyone know if the Phantom 5C1 flash hider works with the Gemtech HALO?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
not sure about the YHM, sure would be nice though

....nothing that i have seen does as well as the vortex at FS, that said, the Vltor is still certainly very nice and still on par.......imo id get the vltor
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top