Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:51:21 AM EDT
Ordering an Aimpoint but not sure which one to get.  If you can please post a pic looking of the red dot looking down range.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I can hit a 300m target all day long with very little effort with the 4moa dot.. I dont think you should worry about the dot size...alot of people I have talked to prefer the 4moa dot. Just remember when u use the sight dial down the dot to the lowest setting you need to engage the target and u will be good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out LaRuue's site. Mfingar has reticle pics.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#4]
look in the reticle pics. I've never had an Aimpoint(yet) but here is a Bushnell Trophy 6moa dot
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
in all honestly...4moa is a pretty small dot.  I love the Eotech reticule design, but I always have to focus a bit harder to see the 1MOA dot in the center.  I don't own an eotech so I"m sure with use I'd become proficient with it, but just picking one up and using it I have a hard time seeing the small dot quickly.  Close in stuff I feel better with the aimpoint but dont' feel bad with an eotech...with irons close in I feel a bit but I manage
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top