Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 12:22:08 AM EDT
(I miss retro forum )

ok....so.....I miss the SH*T out of my retro 733 clone. I sold the barrel and upper and then regretted it. IK IK U all told me that I was a dumbass. i was.

SO.......

my SBR is registered as a 10.5". Right now I am tight on funds, but I am going to use my MK18 upper as a sacrifice to go retro, instead of building a new one from scratch. I'm parting out the modern stuff and some spare parts to get my old C7 upper back and an A2 FSB for my govt a2 profile 10.5 barrel. so...a 10.5 retro hodge-podge. whatever. u get it.

pics? build? wtf am I doing? ok strap in, here we go.....

two hours ago: the safe dweller MK18 clone......BORINGGGG:

cannibalism:

what we will be changing:

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the nice C7 upper. I could really use those carbine handguards in the pics too. Oh- What brand red dot is that? I been thinkin of one for my LE carbine
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top