Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:12:38 AM EDT
I removed my old fixed A2 stock, and ruined (my problem) - the stock buffer tube, the part that the stock slides onto, and the spring goes into. Does anyone know what the part number or exact name is? Or where I can get this part?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
www.bushmaster.com

Receiver extension

Part# 8448581

Are you going to install another A2 stock, or a new telestock? The receiver extension above is only for the fixed A1 or A2 stocks. A new telestock will come with the correct receiver extension.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#2]
No, I already have the A2... I bought the Tele, installed it, don't like it on the 20" bbl, and screwed up the original buffer holder LOL.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Just remember, both the A1 and A2 stocks use the same receiver extension. The A2 just adds a spacer to the end of the receiver extension before the buttstock is installed on it. Do you still have the spacer?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
in addition the a2 screw is longer than the a1. If you still have the org screw this is no problem.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top