Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:16:31 AM EDT
I just picked up a new PSA and took it to the range over the weekend. I'll start the review with a few pictures.

Out of the box with the D&H magazine with the enhanced follower.
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/AnvilUSMC/OutOfTheBox_zps9c225d60.jpg

Set up with an EOTech, Magpul flip up rear sight, and a PMAG.
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/AnvilUSMC/SetUp_zpsa8b56e81.jpg

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/AnvilUSMC/buffer_zps271b59c3.jpg

View of the chamber before I cleaned it.
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y433/AnvilUSMC/chamber_zpsc1147eb7.jpg

It has a 16" barrel with 1/7 twist that is hammer forged machine gun steel with a double thick chrome lined bore and chamber. As you can see in the pictures above it has the M4 feed ramps. The BCG is properly staked and is a full-auto carrier. Mil-spec receiver extension. The finish is "Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2." The trigger breaks clean and the weight is typical for a factory trigger. The upper and lower come together with the perfect level of snugness, unlike the FN I had in the Marines that would rattle like crazy. Before going to the indoor range I zeroed the red dot to where the irons were and gave her a good cleaning and lube-ing. I brought a two-hundred bulk pack of Remington UMC 55 gr and two boxes of TulAmmo to see how she would digest the steel. At the range I shot the brass first and started out with just one round in a PMAG to test for function. Everything performed as it was supposed to so I loaded up five rounds to see how she would group before I started adjusting the sights. The first group was at 25 yards, standing, and landed in a group smaller than a quarter. 4 of the 5 shots were touching in a square shape with the loner just outside of the rest. After adjusting the irons and the EOTech I started putting the PSA through its paces. The range I went to has programmable targets that will edge and face you at various intervals, so I loaded up some magazines and had some fun with double taps and reloads. I got it hot enough to smoke and had zero malfunctions. The accuracy of the rifle seems to be quite good, the real test will be when I manage to get to an outdoor range with some real distance on it, but i was consistently punching large holes in the X ring. After 150 rounds of brass I switched over to the TulAmmo. Again, the rifle performed flawlessly. The bi-metal jackets are awesome to watch hit the back drop, they explode in sparks behind the target which brings the fun factor way up. And yes, the range allowed them, they even sell them there. So the first range trip consisted of 190 rounds of ammo in about 45 minutes of shooting time with zero issues at all. Cleaning went quick and all of the parts were in very good order.
Overall this is an outstanding rifle. The quality is absolutely top notch. I am extremely pleased with my choice and can't wait to get the round count through her into the thousands! If anyone has any questions about the rifle, feel free to ask.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a solid set-up. Congrats!
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was originally a bit of a detractor of PSA, they did have some problems and I think still struggle occaissionally. However they also are using top quality parts at very good, and sometimes ridiculously good prices. I have two PSA uppers although I haven'shot them enough to make any claims. One upper was $ 260ish dollars for a 6.8 upper with stainless steel barrel, the barrel is probably worth that alone.

I think one needs a little patience but PSA is a great value and the owner seems to be trying to do right by people.

+1

don't the pengiun angry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
This was on my short list for my first AR. I decided to go with the Core 15 MOE. Very similar specs to the PSA. Still hasn't shipped from Buds, hopefully today or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on your buy. I handled a Core 15 a month or two ago and it seemed good to go. I didn't inspect it by any means, but it had a really good feel to it. That was one of the brands I was going to look at getting if my local gun shop didn't have the PSA in stock.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Core 15 seems like a well run outfit. I have just never seen one of these things. They were posting about doing some receivers with tiger strip anondizing, which seemed kind of cool

We just started handling Core 15 complete rifles at the LGS i work for a couple of months ago and the rifles themselves look very nice. They have a Cerekoted model that is very well done and I kicked it around for awhile, but still have not gotten back a lot of feedback on the quality. I'd like to see some guys buy them and run them hard and then I would be more apt to buy based on feedback. The other negative is on the cerekote model its near the price of a plain jane Colt6920 and if given the choice i would take the Colt all day long.

I also run few PSA and they have been great builds , but im still in the testing stages ( under 2000k rounds through them)

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Like I said it'll be my first R so you may not want to take what i say as high on the knowledge chart.. I'll post about it when it comes in. I got it in black. Colors are OK, heck I even Durakot'ed my P3-AT but I wanted something more subdued and normal in the AR. But I did get all the MOE furniture... Good price for the specs.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411548151
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Does the Core-15 rifle use a cold  hammer forged barrel?
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#10]
I have the same PSA but mine wears a Aimpoint PRO and ARMS 40 BUIS... great rifles
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#11]
16” 4150 CMV Chrome Moly M4 profile Chrome Lined Barrel 1:7 Twist

Quoted:
Does the Core-15 rifle use a cold  hammer forged barrel?

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#12]
I just got my 16" 6.8 upper from PSA, ordered on Aug 31 and came in today . From just looking at it I don't have any complaints and the price can't be beat, I hope it shoots well too.  If they would just be faster on the shipping...
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#13]
That's awesome you picked up the 6.8. Let me know how it shoots! I have always been curious about getting one but the ammo cost about the same as it does for my M1A SOCOM. Maybe I'll need a 6.8 upper too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks great! I recently ordered some build items from PSA and cant wait for the big brown truck to show up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Ive had my PSA 6.8 out a couple times now, I really like it. Way more accurate than I am. Zero failures so far. I can't wait to get a scope for it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#16]
What are you building OkieHunter?
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was originally a bit of a detractor of PSA, they did have some problems and I think still struggle occaissionally. However they also are using top quality parts at very good, and sometimes ridiculously good prices. I have two PSA uppers although I haven'shot them enough to make any claims. One upper was $ 260ish dollars for a 6.8 upper with stainless steel barrel, the barrel is probably worth that alone.

I think one needs a little patience but PSA is a great value and the owner seems to be trying to do right by people.

Like I said very early on Aimless, they struck me as really good and honest people. I had the opportunity to sort of find out about them by accident. My dad was in a nursing home in the hometown of the owner, Jamin, and while I was stopped at a local store, I asked a guy there if there was a gunshop anywhere near there. The guy just said he heard a guy from down the street was gonna open one up in Columbia. I was looking to build my 6.8 at the time. I finally found out where it was at, and a friend and I went down to see them. There was no store as of yet. No front door or anything and they were months and months away from actually being officially open to the public. We called them and talked with Jamin and specified a time to meet, since we would have to go in through the warehouse, and pay in Jamin or Joe's office in there.

When we were greeted, we were met quickly by the owner and the original few staff, and they were very, very excited about the prospects of opening a first rate operation. Jamin spent the better part of an hour just showing us the empty building, and pointing out what would be where, and how things were to be run. He was very adamant about giving the customer the very best product for the least amount of money, and since I had been retail all my life, ( grew up in it ), we talked about some of the things that made the best businesses the best, and how lower prices but higher turnover ( of product ) is the answer in most industries with lots of competition, as it pleases the customer best, and makes the company more money. He had a great attitude towards pleasing the customer before and after the sale. I could tell immediately that he was a first class kind of guy, as was the core staff. And needless to say, people that are excited to be in a business, are better at it. We also discussed what they wanted to eventually do with producing their own rifles, uppers first, lower receivers and complete rifles secondly. They were interested in the customer feedback on things to a great degree.
My friend and I were impressed to say the least.

We also, on a trip later that following month, got to see the prints for the receivers, and the different designs for the logo. We also got to handle the prototype, ( #002) of the original receiver with the non Columbia address, and the original logo. I really wanted to buy that thing, but to no avail. lol

Then we saw the real deal when they shipped. The store was being opened, and their advertising went heavy on 68forums and here. From there, it just went ballistic. Jamin knew that they would grow fast, as my friend and I did. He didn't have a clue as to how fast they would grow though. Totally unexpected. They are still behind and packed all day, almost every day. They need new stores, lol.

I do hope they get stabilized, and get the inventory/ shipping / cs under total control. I do expect more big things to come from them.

PS.

Aimless, did you ever get your mags? Also. All the guys on 68forums that have gotten their PSA rifles or uppers have seen really good accuracy and reliability from them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No, I haven't had time to chase down mags/bolt/carrier

I don't know of anyone that has bolts in right now. I know they are short everywhere. The 6.8s seem to run best with a full auto carrier though. The just use a 5.56/.223 carrier, so any that you find will work, just need the bolt.

I still recommend, as do most folks, the superbolt, but I understand your stance on that without going into it. There are a couple of other bolts that are similar, but there really isn't a lot of bolt thrust issue with it, so any reputable brand is good. Stag has been making real good 6.8 stuff for a long time and I haven't heard of any complaints on their bolts, and they show them in stock for $65.

Ben at Bison is great to deal with, and they use Stag primarily, and may have them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#20]
very happy with PSA here as well. I would like to visit one of their stores one day. Maybe next time I drive up to FT Bragg I will stop in...

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm pleased with both the complete PSA I bought 2 months ago and the upper I got Labor day sale.

Complete rifle, same model as the OP. Carry handle is from my Colt 6920, I'm planning on leaving it "caveman"

Hammer forged 16" upper with PSA build kit on a Spikes lower. I was going to move a Vortex Sparc from my Colt to this when I got the dough for a Aimpoint Pro (been off work few weeks, economy picking up my ass ) but now I'm thinking it's the equal of my Colt and might just put the Pro on it when I get it

My humble AR stash. I'm thinking right now I'm going to safe queen the Colt and see what happens electionwise (I want another but saving the dough until I get recalled at work) and run the PSA's....
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:23:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Waiting on LPK & stock from PSA for a 7.62x39 build (SOTA upper/DSA stripped lower). Just finished a 5.45 build using a S&W complete upper and a stripped S&W lower.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 6:56:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Thats cool to see your ARs next to each other and to see how you like your PSA/Spike's set up so much compared to your Colt.

On that note and at the risk of starting an AR race war, the PSA really stacks up nicely internally and function-wise to the Colts and FNs I saw and used in the Marines. Those were A2's so there are the obvious differences but these PSA ARs are some serious heavy duty equipment in my opinion and observations.

Any one else have some pictures of there PSA's?
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:14:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thats cool to see your ARs next to each other and to see how you like your PSA/Spike's set up so much compared to your Colt.

On that note and at the risk of starting an AR race war, the PSA really stacks up nicely internally and function-wise to the Colts and FNs I saw and used in the Marines. Those were A2's so there are the obvious differences but these PSA ARs are some serious heavy duty equipment in my opinion and observations.

I admit that I bought my Colt just for the name.  It is by no means superior to either of my PSA builds, nor are the ones that I use in the Army.  Here is my other PSA:

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#25]
You have two very nice PSAs DoorKicker. How is the accuracy on your 20"? My next AR is going to be a 20"er, I wanted to do an A2 but PSA seems to only have flat tops. So I have a dilemma there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I took the time to compare some of the internal parts on my Colt to the 1st PSA when I bought it. The hammers had the same subcontractor markings, just one was notched and the other not. BCG only differance I saw was PSA uses a different style spring on the extractor.

I'm planning on taking "da Mutt" (what I call the build ) to the range next day or so, running another 100 rounds through it I had 1 FTF last time but I'm 99% sure it was not have the mag seated 1st round,....better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Loving my PSA AR-300 in Blackout!
Rifle is 100% PSA, assembled by me and shoots great!

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s499/torpedo69/AR-300%2009_zpscbd724e5.jpg
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You have two very nice PSAs DoorKicker. How is the accuracy on your 20"? My next AR is going to be a 20"er, I wanted to do an A2 but PSA seems to only have flat tops. So I have a dilemma there.

dont have any real accuracy reports on either yet, just did functions check which consisted of three (3) 30rnd mag dumps each. Zero problems.

I am planning on a range trip soon and will re-zero or zero(for the first time) all 7 of my ARs and the optics on each as well. This is gonna be a hell of a day at the range.  Optic, iron sight (Removable carry handle) and BUIS on 7 weapons is quite a task IMO.  Plus I know I am going to have to adjust the gas block on my SPR since it is new since I last fired it...

This is the family plus the newest M4 Colt at the bottom

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#29]
That's sounds like an awesome day at the range to me DoorKicker! Don't forget to bring your lunch.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#30]
That's sounds like an awesome day at the range to me DoorKicker! Don't forget to bring your lunch.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Good company, getting service at the store can be a challenge. A buddy was stopping by yesterday so I asked him to pick up a LPK that was in stock on the website. It was in the back, but they couldn't walk back and get it, I'd have to order online and pay shipping. I understand the logic, but it still sucks. He had a number of items we wanted but ended up walking out empty handed. I'm still planning to order an upper from them soon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loving my PSA AR-300 in Blackout!
Rifle is 100% PSA, assembled by me and shoots great!

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s499/torpedo69/AR-300%2009_zpscbd724e5.jpg

What sight you running there??
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Just a little update on the rifle. I've put another 120 rounds through her and she still functions flawlessly. The trigger is smoothing out nicely and I will see if I want to do anything with it at the 500 round mark.

Great rifle, thanks PSA!
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#34]
It sounds like you're pretty happy with your experience with PSA.  I wish I could say the same.  I  ordered an upper from PSA in the middle of October and have been getting the run around and been flat out lied to by several customer service reps (Adam, David, Brian L., Nicole Kone, to name a few) there about where it is and when it will ship. I have been told 4 separate times by several different people that they guaranteed that my order would ship that day, that week, etc. Their web site states very clearly how long it should take and that time frame passed several weeks ago. This is word for word from their site:

Q: When will my order be shipped?
A: Orders currently may take up to 5 business days to ship (uppers and rifle kits may take up to 15 business days).

According to their policy, my order was due to ship AT THE LATEST November 9th. Today is November 26th. As of 15 minutes ago according to David via phone call, they have no idea where my upper is or when it will ship. Even if this upper I ordered is decent and functions well, I don't think it will be worth this hassle. I would strongly caution anybody building a rifle to look elsewhere when building an AR. I wish I would have.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It sounds like you're pretty happy with your experience with PSA.  I wish I could say the same.  I ordered an upper from them in October and have been getting the run around and been flat out lied to by several customer service reps (Adam, David, Brian L., Nicole Kone, to name a few) there about where it is and when it will ship.  Their web site states very clearly how long it should take and that time frame passed several weeks ago.  Even if this upper I ordered is decent and functions well, I don't think it will be worth this hassle.  I would strongly caution anybody building a rifle to look elsewhere when building an AR.  I wish I would have.

Wow, thanks for trying to make this a bash thread. Couldn't find one somewhere else? Or maybe you couldn't find something productive to do, like climb a tree or pack some sand?
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 7:51:01 AM EDT
[#36]
As of last Monday, I have 10 complete PSA builds for a reason.  Only one slight hiccup.  Lowers, LPKS, stocks and 9 uppers of various configurations have performed better than expected. I think I may have a BRD problem.

EDIT:  I have 2 PSA BCGs, a Core15 BCG, 7 BCM BCGS, I use BCM charging handles too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Picked up one of their Dissy Uppers earlier this year.  Arrived with the FSB visibly canted to the left. Sent it back and they fixed it and it has run fine since. It sucks that when you place an order for an "in stock" item it takes two weeks to ship. I am not too keen to that, but in the end they do take care of the customer if there is an issue.  

Sir James...
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
As of last Monday, I have 10 complete PSA builds for a reason.  Only one slight hiccup.  Lowers, LPKS, stocks and 9 uppers of various configurations have performed better than expected. I think I may have a BRD problem.

EDIT:  I have 2 PSA BCGs, a Core15 BCG, 7 BCM BCGS, I use BCM charging handles too.

Ah ha!!!  So now we know where all the missing and hard to find  BCG's are!
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It sounds like you're pretty happy with your experience with PSA.  I wish I could say the same.  I ordered an upper from them in October and have been getting the run around and been flat out lied to by several customer service reps (Adam, David, Brian L., Nicole Kone, to name a few) there about where it is and when it will ship.  Their web site states very clearly how long it should take and that time frame passed several weeks ago.  Even if this upper I ordered is decent and functions well, I don't think it will be worth this hassle.  I would strongly caution anybody building a rifle to look elsewhere when building an AR.  I wish I would have.

Wow, thanks for trying to make this a bash thread. Couldn't find one somewhere else? Or maybe you couldn't find something productive to do, like climb a tree or pack some sand?

WOW!  Well thank you sir.  I assume that you are/were a Marine?  I sincerely THANK YOU for your service to our country.  I apologize if this offended you.  I'm glad you've had a positive experience with PSA.  I have not and I'm simply advising people everywhere to be cautious when dealing with them or considering a purchase from them.  Good Day to you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:10:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It sounds like you're pretty happy with your experience with PSA.  I wish I could say the same.  I  ordered an upper from PSA in the middle of October and have been getting the run around and been flat out lied to by several customer service reps (Adam, David, Brian L., Nicole Kone, to name a few) there about where it is and when it will ship. I have been told 4 separate times by several different people that they guaranteed that my order would ship that day, that week, etc. Their web site states very clearly how long it should take and that time frame passed several weeks ago. This is word for word from their site:

A: Orders currently may take up to 5 business days to ship (uppers and rifle kits may take up to 15 business days).

According to their policy, my order was due to ship AT THE LATEST November 9th. Today is November 26th. As of 15 minutes ago according to David via phone call, they have no idea where my upper is or when it will ship. Even if this upper I ordered is decent and functions well, I don't think it will be worth this hassle. I would strongly caution anybody building a rifle to look elsewhere when building an AR. I wish I would have.

Wow, that sucks.
I was all ready to purchase one of their 16'' PA-15 MOE ACT Package Carbine riffles online only to discover while reading their terms and conditions that "Palmetto State Armory is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing packages that are a result of the shipping process. Insurance is not included in our regular shipping cost."  The T&C further states "If you would like to insure your package, please follow the instructions during checkout".  Guess what? There are no instructions that I could find to add insurance at checkout.

I sent them an email via their web page questioning it but have not received a reply yet.

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that sucks.
I was all ready to purchase one of their 16'' PA-15 MOE ACT Package Carbine riffles online only to discover while reading their terms and conditions that "Palmetto State Armory is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing packages that are a result of the shipping process. Insurance is not included in our regular shipping cost."  The T&C further states "If you would like to insure your package, please follow the instructions during checkout".  Guess what? There are no instructions that I could find to add insurance at checkout.

I sent them an email via their web page questioning it but have not received a reply yet.

This policy is Industry standard. Shipping issues, in this case UPS, would be taken up with them.  In this area UPS is usually very good.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#42]

This policy is Industry standard. Shipping issues, in this case UPS, would be taken up with them.  In this area UPS is usually very good.

But by default UPS only insures to $100.  Any value above that requires additional insurance.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Which companies provide shipping insurance options? Just curious.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#44]
DFWffmedic
So cancel your order an go order from someone else!
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#45]
I purchased a PSA 16" M4 Premium upper on Black Friday for $249.00.  It says typical lead time is 15 days, but that holiday and special lead times could be longer in bright red at the bottom of the page.  Still have a couple of items to go before my second black rifle is ready to go, (mainly a full auto BCG) so no hurry for me.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Which companies provide shipping insurance options? Just curious.

USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc...

Is it not something I should worry about?  $1k is a lot of money to spend on something that could disappear in transit.  Without Insurance, who would be responsible for my AR if it were lost or damaged in shipping?
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#47]
I've shot my PSA upper a few times.

Goes bang and hits what I aim at.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Good to hear that they are running well.  I ordered a M4 16" upper Black Friday Special.  If they can deliver the upper around a month, then they will have beaten the time frame offered by other manufacturers by about six months.  I still have to source a full auto BCG, so I'm not to concerned at the moment.  I'd rather wait a bit longer to get a quality product.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

But by default UPS only insures to $100.  Any value above that requires additional insurance.

Yes, you are correct. I recently purchased a STG-44 from another vendor and purchased the optional insurance..... just in case.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#50]
My PSA HF M4A1 upper has been great! No complaints at all about it.

FWIW....I added shipping insurance to my upper when I ordered it. IMO it's worth it. It was only like $12.00. That's 2 everyday cigars or 1 really nice one. If you can't afford that, you probably shouldn't be ordering an upper at that time.....just my opinion on the matter.

Then again, I'm one of those guys who always gets shipping insurance if the product is over a certain dollar amount. I used to work in shipping an saw how often shipping companies damaged product...no matter how well we may have packaged it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top