Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:30:20 PM EDT
Anyone got pictures of palmetto state Armory lowers. I ordered one today and I was wondering if anyone had already completed a build with one. The group buy was a awesome deal including shipping just over 65.00.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:37:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By blackhawktech:
Anyone got pictures of palmetto state Armory lowers. I ordered one today and I was wondering if anyone had already completed a build with one. The group buy was a awesome deal including shipping just over 65.00.

Completed a build for my brother last weekend using one. Good fit, went together without any problems. The finish seemed a little thin. Easily flaked around the hole for the trigger guard roll pin. Little birchwood aluma-black took care of it.

Seems like a good deal.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:18 PM EDT
What optic and mount? Primary arms?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:47:41 PM EDT

What optic and mount? Primary arms?

Yes, PA micro
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:08:41 AM EDT
I'm think that a PSA lower will look like any other built lower with the exception of its logo.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:27:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By warpig8654:
I'm think that a PSA lower will look like any other built lower with the exception of its logo.

They actually look completely different.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:06:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2011 12:08:52 PM EDT by DTHN2LGS]
Originally Posted By KBAD:

Completed a build for my brother last weekend using one. Good fit, went together without any problems. The finish seemed a little thin. Easily flaked around the hole for the trigger guard roll pin. Little birchwood aluma-black took care of it.

Seems like a good deal.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k472/kbadphoto/IMG_1746.jpg

Would you do close-ups of both sides of lower area only please?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:53:15 PM EDT
Go to palmettostatearmory.com, then scroll down to the lower receiver. Click on more info,you will see clear shots of the logo.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:49:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DTHN2LGS:
Originally Posted By KBAD:

Seems like a good deal.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k472/kbadphoto/IMG_1746.jpg

Would you do close-ups of both sides of lower area only please?

Can't, rifle is with my brother.

Top Top