Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 11:58:19 PM EDT
What is the best paint/finish for just plastic HGs and buttstock?  I want to do a dark coyote like brown.  And where do you get it?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Krylon Fusion is specificaly made for plastic.
Comes in a bunch of colors, and is available at most Home Depots, Wal Marts, and hardware stores.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:17:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Brownells Alumahyde is what you want, the Krylon Fusion is garbage from my results.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Brownells Alumahyde is what you want, the Krylon Fusion is garbage from my results.....

So I assume you get this from Brownells right?    Is it in a spray can...or how is it applied Stickman?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

For painting metal yes, but for the plastic furniture?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top