Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 9:31:34 PM EDT
I hope all the industry supporters of ARFCOM are prepard for AWB Sunset. I hope they have record sales for the month of September. Probbably a lot of people have bought in advance. I have seen the price of high cap ar mags dropping. I just hope everyone remembers this POS ban, and keeps an eye on the next one that will be brewing down the pike-its not over for these anti gun idiots.  AMOS
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Death to the tree hugging, Bunny loving, anti-gun weenies!!!!!

It's almost too good to be true, but in less than 10 days it'll be CHRISTMAS!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Amen, brothers and sisters!!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I want to know how this whole "Flood the streets with guns" thing is gonna work?  Supposedly there will be "assault rifles" and Machine guns all over the street, at least thats what the VPC told me.  In that case then the Site supporters will have it easy, as most of us will just pick our new guns up off the street for free!!!No need to order anything.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:27:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't know about flooding the streets, but I'd be interested in seeing the sales figures.

Heck, if a 300 dollar AK-47 isnt' flooding the streets already, I don't think EBRs are going to either.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top