Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 9:10:28 AM EDT

I am not positive if this is the correct forum, an apologize if this is inappropriate, but this is where I first read about PK Firearms.

I placed an order on Monday 03/06/06 via phone. I spoke to a very informed person, who assisted me in my selections. My order included a Magpul grip, winter upgrade, Redi Mag, B/M LPK, Trijicon AR sights, .154 KNS pins and Car cap.

I received my order on 03/09/06, everything individually bagged and in perfect condition.  I would highly recommend their company to anyone wanting prompt, courteous, quality service.

Respectfully,

Thomas
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Ditto, I ordered from them 4 times and have nothing but good to say about them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Best in the business, as far as i'm concerned. In fact, i'm heading out the door right now to test one I built up last night on an upper/LPK/stock from them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I am fortunate enough to live close to them. Great guys. Great work. Great products. They are custom building all my rifles for me now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top