Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 12:54:28 PM EDT
Ok guys, I just finished putting together my stripped lower and put the mag in it. When it clicked in i almost fainted haha, i cant imagine whats going to happen when I actually pull the trigger with a round in it. *shakes it off* anyways...

In picking out a bolt set, Im not wanting chrome fancy schmancy stuff. A simple affordable bolt set will work great. What brands do I want to avoid, and when I choose and purchase does it just drop in and work? (assuming its mil-spec)  And what companies dont actually make there's to mil-spec despite what they say? Any thing I need to know before looking? Thanks guys...Im addicted now. Have to get my AR shot every day...im getting phosphate veins hehehe
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
CMT
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
CMT

Ya I found a company selling CMT/Stag bolt set, chrome lined, with a Stag charging handle for $119...im thinking im going to grab one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CMT

Ya I found a company selling CMT/Stag bolt set, chrome lined, with a Stag charging handle for $119...im thinking im going to grab one.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CMT

Good choice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
CMT BCG have a good quality, I have a standard semi-auto model.

The good feature they have is the bolt carrier has a shrouded area below the firing pin.

They usually call it an enhanced bolt carrier.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CMT

Indeed!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CMT

Indeed!

+1

I bought the B/BC/CH for $119: it came to $124+ delivered, a very sweet deal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]
The enhanced CMT semi auto carrier is a very high quality part.

I have one and am very pleased with it.

BTW, I got mine for $120 and then another $20 for the charging handle.

$119 for the whole thing is a pretty good deal.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Where did you find that deal?  PM me if you want to.  I need to pick up a couple more.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CMT

Indeed!

Try Denny's Guns on the new parts board.  Got my CMT bolt & chrg handle from him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#11]
i got a cmt bcg from dennysguns and its great!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Colt M16 or CMT MPI.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top