BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/31/2004 7:04:12 PM EDT
Please post soem pic if you have thank you
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont have a pic of Bushy and Oly together, but it isnt a good combo if you're into matching colors. Olympic uses a really superb black finish that is ultra durable against wear. Bushy's finish isnt as dark, and not as thick, but smoother and slightly glossier The two should mate together just fine...

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I've heard Olympic's finish is chipping off like crazy.  Something about the finish isn't holding up to wear and tear.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello Dragon World
This is my Olympic SGW A1 lower + Colt A1 pencil BBL upper. refinished in duracoat colt gray
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's my Oly lower with an bushy upper:

And in the case:

I have had no problems with that configuration.  I saved about $200 by doing that, and got myself an eotech.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Colt M16A2 lower with a Oly upper on it.  The Colt lower is more grey and the Oly upper a darker black.  I have not had any problems with the finish on the upper, in fact it is holding up very well here in Baghdad.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top