Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/13/2018 2:15:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/13/2018 2:21:13 PM EDT by AR_pistol]
Hey all just want to ask what the internal diameter (in MOA) of the horseshoe is. Thanks

I am comparing it to the Vortex DRT that I have, which has 44 MOA on the inner ring.

Link Posted: 10/13/2018 5:37:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR_pistol:
Hey all just want to ask what the internal diameter (in MOA) of the horseshoe is. Thanks

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1976/30356403247_f99a9fe1b2_z.jpg

I am comparing it to the Vortex DRT that I have, which has 44 MOA on the inner ring.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/uploads/sub_spf_1x_drt_moa-t.jpg
View Quote

@PA_Mike

That should help.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:30:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: Yesterday 1:12:00 PM EDT
Thanks PA_Mike. That's what I thought.

I hope PA comes up with another Prism version that's geared for the plinker crowd.

That inner donut ring on the Vortex makes it already busy for my plinking needs, and some I read on the interweb and people I meet on nthe range also have the same comment.

Something like a 65MOA circle and a dot in the middle will be nice.

Thanks
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:30:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yesterday 5:55:25 PM EDT by AR_pistol]
No doubt the cyclops is awesome especially for it's intended purpose. Why I want a 65MOA circle with a dot is for plinking, the larger circle makes it easy to find the dot, while it's not too busy or obstructive when I want to shoot smaller things at the range, I can also use the same on my shotgun for home defense. That is just me though.

If only my eyes were as good as when I was young and I didn't have astigmatism, I could have settled with the holosun with a circle dot.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:45:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:50:37 PM EDT
I just edited my answer...
Link Posted: Today 2:10:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Today 2:12:44 AM EDT by Lightstriker]
Edited: somehow never updated this page before this reply.
Top Top