Blatant plug but these do balance and shoot great16", Midlength gas system, 1:7 twist. Barrels are air guaged Stainless Steel and made for us by John at WOA, custom chambered with matching bolt. Guranteed sub MOA with Match AmmoBARRELS AND BOLTS ARE IN, 15 AVAILABLE SO WE CAN START BUILDING PLEASE CALL TO WORK OUT PRICING FOR THE PARTS AND OPTIONS YOU WANT ON YOUR UPPER, CALL DENNY AT 816 809 9452 10AM TO 6PM MON-FRIPICTURED WITH LAUER DURA HEAT COATED BARRELThe upper pictured has our new barrel with bead blasted matte finish stainless, Young Mfg NM chrome bolt carrier, New Model Badger ordnance Tac Latch, Daniel Defense 9.0 Rail System and PRI front sight. This upper would sell for $1105 as configured. They can be more or less depending on the options desired. This is just meant as a representative example.
Here is what I have in done. I am going to do a small run(30 Initially) of complete upper receivers.
Options that can be included are different rail systems by DD, Troy MRFs or LaRue. Barrels may be left in standard SS machined finish or bead blasted matte or coated OD, Black, Tan or Coyote Brown at extra cost or Lauer Dura Heat coated black. Standard bolt carrier is AR15 Enhanced, but Young Mfg Chrome NM carrier can be added. Various gas block front sights such as PRI or YHM can be added. We are using gas blocks by Vince Jiga (builder of the Crane SPRs) or PRI. Rails can be 9.0 as pictured or 12.0 over the gas block for a longer forearm.
1. 16" light contour match grade stainless barrel by White Oak Armament. Option of being coated in Lauer DuraHeat or Dura Coat for colors. Barrels are individually custom chambered and headspaced with its own bolt by John Holliger at WOA. Accuracy will be sub MOA. With the right ammo and shooter most likely wayyy sub MOA.
2. Mid length gas sytstem for low recoil impulse
3. Wylde chamber with headspaced bolt. Bolt with be upgraded with Wolf ejector spring and SPR O ring under the extractor.
4. Standrd will be Jiga SPR gas block and 9.0 DD rail system. Others availabe as custom order.
5. These uppers will have an enhanced bolt carrier standard. Young Mfg NM on request at extra cost.
6. Charging handles will have a choice of PRI or Badger Ord. tac latch, Gen 1 or Gen 2
7. 1:7 twist
8. Standard rifle barrel extension.
9. Chamber is Wylde for accuracy and reliablity.
10. Barrel is 8.40 in front of the chamber and tapers to .740 behind front sight VS .640 on M4 for more chamber support and a more rigid barrel.
11. Weight of barrel at 1lb 14oz. is only 4-5 oz heaver than M4 but much stronger than M4
12. Balance point of the rifle is excellent.
These barrels will be installed on our excellent CMT flat top "T" numbered upper receivers.
The idea here is a fast handling, very accurate carbine upper for competition, defense or just plain
fun at an afforable price. Price will vary according to options.These uppers will not be on the website as there are too many options. You will need to call me to work out your individual build to suite your needs. All components are top of the line at an affordable cost.
2001 Clay ST.
Shop:816 221 9117 Ext. 11
Fax: 816 221 1171