Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 9:42:54 PM EDT
I remember there used to be a magazine faq on this site that explained that only one manufacturer's magazines work in Bushmaster lowers.  I even had one - it wouldn't feed because the magwell is too tight - and replaced it, but now I don't remember if it was the Isreali or American that would not work.  Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]
There has been alot of talk that the Orlites with mold #'s under like 22 don't fit that great in some bushmasters and a bit of the top needs to be filed down.  Orlites are israeli made only.  There are no US and Israeli versions.  You are probably thinking of the US and Canadian made thermold magazines.  

I have some Orlites that are under 22 and fit my bushy great.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top