Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:44:33 AM EDT
I'm thinking of sending Adco my 20" HBAR and having it contoured under the handguards to the Gov't profile. Can I go ahead and order the option and just send them the barrel or should I contact them first? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm thinking of sending Adco my 20" HBAR and having it contoured under the handguards to the Gov't profile. Can I go ahead and order the option and just send them the barrel or should I contact them first? Thanks.

Call them or e-mail them.  Steve is really good about e-mailing back on off days.

Open T, R, F Noon-6pm, Saturday 10am-2pm. Closed Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm handling the e-mails while Steve is competing at Camp Perry this week.

Proper thing to do is order online, and then ship to us with a copy of your online receipt.

what i have done and it works.

but if i have any questions i just shoot them an email first or post in their industry board
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I've sent 2 uppers to ADCO within 1 week of each other. They both came back as promised and in unbelievable record time.

All I did was order online, print 2 copies of the invoice, and attach one copy of the order with the upper. They took care of everything from there.

Hope this helps.

Tony
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#5]

It's shocking how fast and efficient ADCO is. Just shocking.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for the ADCO guys for their shopwork & turnaround time.  They are also real shooters.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Just a fair warning though - this week it will take longer to get the shop services done.

But we're still faster than the competition.

Even on a slow day or week you guys still work circles around everyone else when it comes to smith work. It really is amazing how fast you guys can cut down a barrel, re thread it and make sure the gas systems are tuned. Excellent is not even close to be able to describe ADCO's work and turn around time!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top