Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 8:16:24 PM EST
OK, so I ordered a Rock River NM trigger a couple of days ago from the RR website. I haven't received a confirmation email. Is this normal? Is it probably out of stock, and will take 6 months to show up?

Just wondering what to expect...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:21:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/27/2009 8:22:42 PM EST by ecgRN]
Originally Posted By Devildog1970:
OK, so I ordered a Rock River NM trigger a couple of days ago from the RR website. I haven't received a confirmation email. Is this normal? Is it probably out of stock, and will take 6 months to show up?

Six months would be quick.

Friend of mine ordered a "few" uppers with his dealer account...in October, and is still waiting.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:25:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By ecgRN:
Originally Posted By Devildog1970:

Six months would be quick.

Friend of mine ordered a "few" uppers with his dealer account...in October, and is still waiting.

Even for a trigger kit? I hope it ain't that long, or I'm going to cancel it and go with a different brand.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:35:14 PM EST
You should have ordered it from PK Firearms. If its listed on the site, its in stock. If it isn't it wont even be listed. Some sites like Bravo, G&R, Rainer and Denney's will tell you the item is not in stock. I don't order from anyone that doesn't anymore.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:35:19 PM EST
Call and cancelle your order and buy a Giessele SSA trigger.Just a thought.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:06:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By ratfink57:
You should have ordered it from PK Firearms. If its listed on the site, its in stock. If it isn't it wont even be listed. Some sites like Bravo, G&R, Rainer and Denney's will tell you the item is not in stock. I don't order from anyone that doesn't anymore.

I ordered a CMMG from PK and got it in a week.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:29:45 PM EST
Did you call John Holiger at White Oak Precision? His tuned RRA 2 stagers are great and he usually has them in stock.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:34:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 12:35:55 PM EST by jcrowl]
Originally Posted By TARFU:
Did you call John Holiger at White Oak Precision? His tuned RRA 2 stagers are great and he usually has them in stock.

+1, Just give White Oak Armament a call, I ordered one a couple of months ago, had it a few days later
http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:36:10 PM EST
If you place an order on RRA website it will send you a confirmation email of your order. I placed an order on 3/23 for a standard LPK and CAR stock and got an email within a few minutes of placing the order.
Top Top