Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:01:47 PM EDT
Howdy all. Today I ordered my 9mm conversion. It is being built on a STAG lower that I already have laying around.

RRA A3 9mm Complete upper (RB Precision)
RRA 9mm buffer (RB Precision)
9mm hammer (already had)
RRA 6POS stock (RBPrecision)
VM HY Tech mag block (Brownells)

I can't wait to get it all. Now, where can I buy decent UZI mags, and how much should I expect to pay for them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:08:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 7:11:33 PM EDT by SBR7_11]
Look at Uzitalk for mag sources of the week, but the most common is DS Arms, Coles, Ammunition Store, D&D. Price will only vary a couple dollars, so just order close to home.

A couple of the places have been 10 for $80, average price for 35's is around $11-14.

If you at Millers sunday, look me up, I'll have my 9mm upper with me, you can look at mine and shoot it.

EDIT -- Forgot, go to LOWES and get you a 1/8 x 3/4 roll pin, and file it to length, as you will most likely have problems with your RRA bolt... I'll have to try to remember to bring tools now...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:48:28 AM EDT
adcofirearms sell converted uzi mags
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:12:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
adcofirearms sell converted uzi mags

I don't need the converted mags, just regular UZI mags. With the block I got, I can use straight UZI magazines.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:34:37 AM EDT
I believe Tapco was selling some for a while.

Phil, at www.floridaammotraders.com has a .50 cal can full of uzi mags.

You may want to give him a call on Monday to see if he'd be willing to let some go.... Most of the mags are 25 rnd capacity.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:18:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SBR7_11:
Look at Uzitalk for mag sources of the week, but the most common is DS Arms, Coles, Ammunition Store, D&D. Price will only vary a couple dollars, so just order close to home.

A couple of the places have been 10 for $80, average price for 35's is around $11-14.

If you at Millers sunday, look me up, I'll have my 9mm upper with me, you can look at mine and shoot it.

EDIT -- Forgot, go to LOWES and get you a 1/8 x 3/4 roll pin, and file it to length, as you will most likely have problems with your RRA bolt... I'll have to try to remember to bring tools now...

What would I use this roll pin for? Thanks for the offer of help, but the upper doesn't arrive until the 7th.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:02:59 PM EDT
When you receive your upper pull the bolt and you will see that RR does not use a roll pin. Some sort of rolled up sheet metal that will give you trouble.

GLG20
Top Top