Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/30/2004 2:37:15 AM EDT
Does Adco email you when your order ships?  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Unless they've suddenly changed policy, they do send out email confirms... I've had shipping notifications within an hour of placing an order on two different occasions... ADCO rocks...

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:25:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone here have anything bad to say about ADCO???........................................................................

Anyone???....................................................

Anyone??????..............................................

[crickets]

Your safe with ADCO.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
ADCO Rocks.  'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone here have anything bad to say about ADCO???........................................................................

[crickets]

Your safe with ADCO.

I can't say that I have been happy with their lack of response to my last two emails!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[crickets]

Your safe with ADCO.

I can't say that I have been happy with their lack of response to my last two emails!

Sometimes Steve and Eric get really busy.  I inquired about some work on my AR-10 once, and Eric promptly responded with the answers I was looking for.  About a month or two later (this was around the AWB sunset, so they were really busy), he responded again asking if he ever got back to me.  Bottom line, ADCO rocks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Steve always gets back to me ASAP...IF I post on his forum.
They may be at a match IF you tried at the beginning of a weekend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#8]
i have had nothin but good dealings with ADCO.send em your dough you wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Adco is doo-doo brown so worry not.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

WTF?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#11]
They have not answered two of my e-mails either (over a month apart). I was prepared to send them an upper to get it shortened to 14.5 and a Phantom. Since they never e-mailed back, I went through a local machine shop instead. I won't be ordering from ADCO unless they can start returning e-mails.

Kevin
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

They are "the shit."  

As in good.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Many online sellers are totally overwhelmed with email, they just can't handle all the questions that come in, in addition, spam filters will often send your email to the junk folder.

When they are covered up with overwhelming email in general, many of them are too busy to check the junk mail folder for emails that might have been filtered by accident.

It's a phenomena that has come with increasing internet use.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#14]
You can always try posting in their forum in the industry section here too.  I'm sorry to hear of your porblems, as I just completed another satisfactory order from them.  I did post a message in their forum the other day that took a few days to get a response to but generally they are very good.  When I was building my rifle and had hundreds of questions, they were always very helpful and replied promptly.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Over the course of a couple months, I said almost a dozen e-mails to adco.

10 of them, Steve e-mailed back within a matter of minutes. 2 of them, he didn't respond to.  Sometimes I dont' think the e-mails make it through, as on their site, they say to e-mail them again if they don't respond in 10 hours or something. I re-sent the 2 e-mails, and STeve responded within 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I've had an email go unanswered too and I wrote them off.  But I've seen so many good comments about them here and I saw the part about re-emailing them if they don't answer in 10hrs.  so I decided to order from them.  

They have a smoking deal on RRA A2 complete stock for $44.  Everybody else is $69+
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#17]
A+  I shipped a upper to them from CA and had it back in one week.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:38:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I had an SPR upper built by Steve. He not only did an excellent job assembling it, he quickly responded to all my stupid questions. I have nothing but praise for Adco. I did not get one of his emails once, which ended in a month delay for the build, but it all evened out in the end. I think I got at least $200 in free stuff added to my order. Whenever I get more money, Steve is guy I will buy from.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top