Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2004 10:52:37 PM EDT
Are there any other mounting options for an Aimpoint for an ARMS (#45) SIR system besides the ARMS 22M68, that will allow you to cowitness?

Thanks in advance,

Leadfoot
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:00:40 AM EDT
[#1]
i would think that the larue, gg&g and any other that i cant think of in std  height would work

why not use the arm 22m68?  it matches the sir in color and work good to me
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 22M68 mount for my Aimpoint to fit on my SIR system but I wanted to know if there were any new options that will allow an Aimpoint to co-witness on a SIR system. All of the pictures I've seen in the past for Aimpoint mounting options (GG&G, LaRue)  on a ARMS system were too high to co-witness on a SIR sysytem (#45).

I hope I'm wrong and that's why I"m posting this question here.

eklikwhoa - Thanks for the reply. If you have a link to an example of this configuration I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
LaRue, and I think GGG, make a low aimpoint mount that will work on a SIR or the bridge of a RASII.

Jason
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
First, thanks to all who replied. I didn't know those companies made a low mount version of their Aimpoint mounts. I hope that made sense. I now have a couple of companies to call to get some more information about their mounts.

Since I already own an ARMS 22M68, I'll look at LaRue and Knights mounts first.

Thanks again guys. This website is definitely one of my favorites.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top