Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/14/2005 6:41:22 AM EDT
 Here's the tentative plan so far for my SEBR.  Troy rear BUIS & Aimpoint Comp M3 (2moa).  The BUIS will be the first purchase to get the rifle functional as well as to get me back into iron sight form. Later I'll get the Aimpoint with the eventual addition of a Gen.2 or 3 NVD.  The Aimpoint would probably be mounted on a Larue Cantilever mount to allow for the NVD. Are there any negatives to this combination?

The 2 MOA appeals to me because it seems it would be more precise at the range and for possible hog hunting at night and could also be used on other rifles for hunting at 75 yards or less.  

My only other AR so far is a heavy barreled varmint model with a high powered "normal" scope so all of the co-witnessing, etc. is new to me.  TIA for advice and comments, Bruce
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top