Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:29:40 AM EDT
I was reading around and saw that the SPR for the Crane project have been completed...which we know that ALOT of Ops Inc 556 brakes were send for the SPRs. Well...now seeing that the project is complete...where are all the brakes going to? Every so often you hear a dealer stating that they will be getting "X" amount of brakes ("X" usually under a quantity of 10) for months and months and months on end.......
So where are those brakes that everybody and their grandmother want?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
my guess is that they are going with their surpressor sales,

I have a 12th modle 30 cal can comming and the break set and colar are included, I also herd that they are getting a lot of canadian military orders
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
my guess is that they are going with their surpressor sales,

I have a 12th modle 30 cal can comming and the break set and colar are included, I also herd that they are getting a lot of canadian military orders

That's right.  The bulk of Phil's business is military and international military and since the brake sets are an integral part of the suppressor (can't use the suppressor without it), when he does do runs of standalone brake sets, they tend to also go to the military as spare parts or to set-up additional weapons to share existing suppressors. Whenever he accepts a civilian gunsmith order for brake sets, it's subject to getting bumped for further military suppressor or spare brake orders.  And this tends to happen a lot.

His operation is comparatively small, so he needs to play favorites sometimes.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top