Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:42:28 AM EDT
I will be scoping my M1A and am evaluating this scope for consideration.  Do any of you have experiance with this particular product?  I will be shooting at 300 yards.  Some of you may feel that the upper end magnification is "over kill"  You may be right.  I currently use a the 10 x 42 Super Sniper.  The key for me is this rifle is for bench work at the range.  I find more magnification better than less.  Especially as I get older.  So, anyone use this scope?  Anyone use it on with an M1A and if so pics and ring selection would be most appreciated.  Oh and I am getting a stock with an adjustable cheekrest to handle the heigth of the scope.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps the 3.5-15 x 50mm may be better then?  Does your special extend to that variant as well?  I didn't see it listed on your ad.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have the power your asking about but I put a 12x-42x 56mm NXS on my wifes AR50 that I got from Mike at CSGunworks and I'm damn happy with it.  I've never seen such a clear bright optic in my life!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top