BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 1:29:58 PM EDT
How accurate is it? Sub MOA?
How good are the parts?
How does it compart to a RRA Varmint Gun or DCM gun?

Joeken has them for $650, has anyone bought one from them?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The omega is made by Hesse.  The general consensus around these boards is to stay away from Hesse as durability of the products is hit or miss.  There reputation on their waranty and customer service also has been bad in the past.  I guess they left a bad taste in the mouths of quite a few members of this board.

However there have been a few people who have had good luck with Hesse rifles, but I have rarely seen anything written on the Omega Match rifle.  Joe Ken also adamantly states that he stands behind every product he sells, but I have not heard if this is true or not.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top