Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 8/9/2012 9:57:29 AM EDT
Any opinions of their rifles? Products? GTG?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2012 12:03:18 PM EDT
I have not had the first issue with their billet uppers or lowers. I got a matched set for a billet build I did. Fit and finish were very good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2012 12:09:48 PM EDT
The billet sets are sexy as hell. No experience with anything else from BRO.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:47:56 PM EDT
I agree with the fit and finish of the receiver sets being sexy as hell. Just purchased them for a build.

Have also heard good things about their rifles, guess I'll find out soon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:59:41 PM EDT
Just got back from the range although my rifle is only sporting one of their billet lowers. Finish is top notch and I plan on getting one of their billet upper receivers to match. I have a Tactical Innovations and Mega billet lower and the Black rain is nicer IMO. (Lowers)
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 3:54:40 PM EDT
Please tell is the Black Rain lowers are High or Low Shelf?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 10:02:38 AM EDT
As soon as I saw the BRO receivers, I had to have them. I have the Gen 2 versions, the Gen 1's are even sharper angled then the 2's. The Spkes Biohazard and the AXTS receivers are the only ones I'd take over the BRO. While I have no experience with their complete rifles or accessories, the receivers are sure nice. I think alot of their other stuff is a little too gimmicky for me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 3:08:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/18/2012 3:08:39 PM EDT by jimNeb]
I saw several Black Rain rifles today while visiting Scheels. I didn't handle any of them because I just ordered a Noveske Rogue Hunter but the fit and finish was very good. A lot of attention to detail in how everything fits and the finishes on the uppers and lowers.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 6:30:58 AM EDT
No good... it is like putting Maserati emblems on a Mazda with all the crap that they put on them. The inside of the receivers aren't coated properly, the dipping process (on the ones I have seen) is ghetto at best. Why spend the money on a BRO when you can buy a KAC... it is beyond comprehension.
Top Top